AdviceLine is a national Workers Compensation Advisory Service operated by our in-house team of Workers Compensation specialists. It is a telephone service specifically designed to help Australian businesses reduce the cost and stress of Workers Compensation.
AB Phillips General Insurance clients can register to receive free access to our basic AdviceLine Service via a toll-free telephone number they can call to have their workers compensation queries answered by professionals who understand this complex area.
How it works
Simply register for access to AdviceLine by completing the Workers Compensation Appointment Form.
You will be registered to use our toll-free AdviceLine phone number that puts you in direct contact with our Workers Compensation experts whenever you need them. Our team are available to provide advice and guidance on any aspect of Workers Compensation.
What you get
We offer two levels of our AdviceLine service to suit the varying needs of our clients – Basic AdviceLine and AdviceLine Plus.
AB Phillips Basic AdviceLine
This service is provided at no cost to existing AB Phillips General Insurance clients. It comprises:
- Return to Work (RTW) support and services - RTW planning (facilitating suitable duties)
- Strategic advice on Workers Compensation including any impact on Human Resources and OH&S
- Strategic advice on preventing injuries and disease within the workplace, and assistance with maintaining healthy and safe work environments
- Early intervention support to ensure injuries are prevented and claims duration and costs mitigated
- Incident response support (what to do when you are notified of an injury).
AB Phillips AdviceLinePLUS
For clients who require a higher level of involvement we offer the AdviceLine PLUS Service. AdviceLine PLUS includes all of the Basic AdviceLine Services PLUS:
- An annual Premium Impacting Claims Report (including observations and recommendations)
- Invitation to Workers Compensation information sessions.
- Either One, Two or Four, 2.5 hour visits which can include the following:
- On-site visits from an expert WorkCover consultant
- Participation in internal file reviews
- Legal attendance – arbitration / hearings / conferences / conciliation
- Insurer claim reviews.
What makes AdviceLine unique is the advice we can provide in other areas that impact Workers Compensation. This includes interpreting how cross-over legislation impacts Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S), HR and IR areas which if mismanaged, can increase the duration and cost of a claim. If your WorkCover Insurer is an AB Phillips Partner Agent, our AdviceLine Services can be partly or fully funded.
Find out more
To register for AdviceLine or for a free, no obligation discussion with one of our professional Workers Compensation specialists, call 1300 208 828 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org