Australian Glass and Glazing Association
AB Phillips is proud to be the preferred insurance and risk advisor to the Australian Glass and Glazing Association (AGGA). We have developed a comprehensive Business Insurance program that is tailored specifically to the Glass and Glazing Industry. We will ensure the needs of AGGA Members are well served as we work closely with them to:
- Improve current insurance covers where cover is not adequate.
- Save money on the overall cost of insurance and risk program.
- Deliver valuable benefits to businesses through our range of services all in the one location – saving members time and money.
Our unique and comprehensive service offering includes:
- Genuine service and support. We like to do business on first name terms and work in partnership with you over time.
- A full risk analysis of your business. We will highlight potential exposures you might face.
- Preferential policies with specifically tailored policy extensions. Providing broader cover and preferential pricing.
- Assistance with claims. Our claims specialists will work with you in the event of a claim to protect your interests.
Workers Compensation Services
In addition to providing a comprehensive Business Insurance Program, AB Phillips also offers a specialised Workers Compensation program where the key goal is to reduce the cost of Workers Compensation to business through early intervention strategies.
We can provide:
- Review of your current premium and claims to identify any potential refunds and ensure your Workers compensation premium structure is compliant.
- Injury Management – we have a team of specialists who can provide support over the phone or email, potentially at no cost.
- Injury Prevention – we can work with you to implement a robust injury prevention strategy in line with current OH&S laws and regulations. Learn more here>
As part of this program we offer all AGGA Members free access to our acclaimed AdviceLine service which provides expert guidance and advice on all aspects of Workers Compensation. Learn more here>
Private Client Services
AGGA Members can also utilise our private client services for their personal financial and insurance needs. We offer:
- Personal Asset Insurance – They can insure your car, home and boat, ensuring the right cover is in place. Learn more here>
- Financial Planning Services – This area of the business is very focussed on achieving client outcome and focus on the following areas of advice:
- Financial and Investment structure. Asset protection, tax and asset transfer effectiveness.
- Income Protection. Access to 18 life insurers with competitive options to protect you and your family.
- Superannuation and SMSF. building tax effective retirement savings, maximising contributions and investing for the long term.
- Pre and Post Retirement strategies. The 10 years pre and post retirement are critical and AB Phillips employ a range of strategies to protect you. Learn more here>
Finance and Mortgage Services
AB Phillips can assist with presenting a variety of loan options at competitive rates, conducting all negotiations and managing the entire process through to settlement. Learn more here>
Our Accounting services fit neatly with our advice services in that we specialise in providing advice for businesses, tax accounting, SMSF administration and Audit and specific personal tax issues.
Learn more here>
Find out what AB Phillips can do for your business
Find out more about the Australian Glass and Glazing Association (AGGA)
For more information please visit their website at www.agga.org.au