cabinet makers and designers association ltd. (cmda)
The Cabinet Makers and Designers Association Ltd. is a not for profit Association managed by honorary industry members whose primary purposes is to lobby, assist, educate, advise, promote and maintain the standards applicable to the industry.
The CMDA audience includes individuals, governments, companies, businesses, educators and consumers regarding either the design and / or manufacture of goods and services used in interior spaces, including, but not limited to;
- Lounge rooms
AB Phillips offer CMDA Members a comprehensive and tailored Business Insurance program. This may include:
- Builder's Warranty Insurance: Provides cover for the owner of the building if the insured was to disappear or go bankrupt etc. This is of particular importance to cabinet makers when it comes to the installation of kitchens, bathroom cabinetry etc. as they need to source cover for this as per VMIA industry standards. Builder's who are eligible for the insurance are supplied with a letter of eligibility as confirmation for their client's peace of mind.
- ISR / Property Insurance: This policy covers loss of or damage to physical assets (except vehicles). Building, Plant and Machinery for replacement and stock at cost.
- Business Interruption Insurance: This policy covers loss of income as a result of an insured peril occurring. In simple terms it protects your fixed expenses, increased working costs and profit margin.
- Debtor Insurance (Trade Credit Cover): Covering bad debts either whole of business or specific accounts.
- Vehicle Insurance: Covering vehicle fleets. There are different options on policy structure that we can tailor depending upon what is most suitable for you.
- Marine Transit Insurance: Covering goods in transit to or from your premises. We can tailor to the terms and conditions of your consignment note or offer an All Risk cover.
Many companies do not fully understand Workers Compensation and as a result pay inflated premiums. Our key goal is to reduce the cost of Workers Compensation for our client’s business. CMDA members (like the broader industry) have a significant exposure and expert advice will certainly improve the performance of members’ workers compensation policies and in turn reduce cost. Our Workers Compensation Program offers:
- Dedicated Account Management for all CMDA Members.
- Dedicated in-house Claims Management experts that will advocate on behalf of CMDA Members in the event of a claim.
- Our highly regarded telephone and email advisory service Adviceline.
- 'No-result, no-fee' Premium and Claims Review service.
Find out more about the CMDA please visit their website www.cmda.org.au