How to make a Motor Vehicle Claim for a Business
Please ensure you get all details of all vehicles and drivers involved.
General claims information that will be required includes:
- Personal details including name, address and contact phone numbers
- The registration, make, year and model of your vehicle
- Details of who was driving the vehicle or responsible for it at the time of the accident
- Details of any other person or vehicle involved, including name, address, contact phone numbers and registration number
- A brief description of the accident or theft, and the damage to your vehicle
We will arrange for an assessment of your claim and notify you in due course.
Contact person during business hours is Julie Cairns on 03 8586 9333.