Martin Nally joined AB Phillips in February 2016 when his HR Services company, hranywhere, was merged with AB Phillips. Martin has taken on the role of Director Risk Solutions focused on integrating the Workers Compensation, HR, Fleet and Safety /Well-Beingbusinesses to create a new and enhanced offering for AB Philips Clients.
Martin’s career highlights include:
- 10 years with Pasminco Ltd, the world’s largest zinc producer fulfilling several senior HR/ER roles
- 7 years with Kraft Foods Limited where he held the position of Director Human Resources (Aust – NZ).
- 3+ years as National Personnel Manager with the Mayne Group.
- 3+ years at Coles Myer Limited as General Manager/HR positions within the corporation.
He left Coles Myer to start hranywhere in October 2006 and after 10 years of operation in 2016 merged hranywhere with AB Philips. Martin is an enthusiast for improving the people dimension of business.
Qualifications and Credentials:
- Bachelor Economics (University of Tasmania)
- Bachelor of Business (Victoria College)
- Fellow of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Insurance
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Company Directors (12 + years)
- Fellow University of Melbourne (2016 awarded an Honorary Fellowship of the University of Melbourne)
- Chair of ACU’s Advisory Board of Management (Peter Faber Business School).
- Lecturer at Masters level at Melbourne University
Address: 445 Warrigal Road Moorabbin VIC 3189
Telephone: 03 8586 9333
Facsimile: 03 8586 9394