TIMBER TRADE INDUSTRIAL ASSOCIATION (TTIA)
AB Phillips is pleased to be the preferred General Insurance and Workers Compensation supplier to members of the Timber Trade Industrial Association (TTIA).
The Timber Trade Industrial Association (TTIA) assists small businesses with a comprehensive range of services. TTIA’s services provide practical help for people starting up their own business and for those looking to expand established operations in the forest and forest products industry. TTIA is a completely independent, non-profit, federally registered employer organisation, with an emphasis on giving prudent and commercially realistic advice.
AB Phillips offer TTIA members a comprehensive Business Insurance program which is tailored specifically to the Timber Trade Industrial Association including some specifically tailored policy extensions for Members. This may include:
- ISR / Property Insurance: This policy covers loss of or damage to physical assets (except vehicles). Building, Plant and Machinery for replacement and stock at cost.
- Business Interruption Insurance: This policy covers loss of income as a result of an insured peril occurring. In simple terms it protects your fixed expenses, increased working costs and profit margin.
- Debtor Insurance (Trade Credit Cover): Covering bad debts either whole of business or specific accounts. As discussed the Frame Truss segment of the industry is finding this area particularly difficult in which we can assist with a facility with our Austbrokers Trade Credit department based in Sydney.
- Vehicle Insurance: Covering vehicle fleets. There are different options on policy structure that we can tailor depending upon what is most suitable for you.
- Marine Transit Insurance: Covering goods in transit to or from your premises. We can tailor to the terms and conditions of your consignment note or offer an All Risk cover.
Many companies do not fully understand Workers Compensation and as a result pay inflated premiums. Our key goal is to reduce the cost of Workers Compensation for our client’s business. TTIA members (like the broader industry) have a significant exposure and expert advice will certainly improve the performance of members’ workers compensation policies and in turn reduce cost. Our Workers Compensation Program offers:
- Dedicated Account Management for all TTIA Members.
- Dedicated in-house Claims Management experts that will advocate on behalf of TTIA Members in the event of a claim.
- Our highly regarded telephone and email advisory service Adviceline (provided free to TTIA Members).
- 'No-result, no-fee' Premium and Claims Review service.
To find out more about our Workers Compensation services, or to register for your free AdviceLine contact 1300 242 136 or email email@example.com
If you are a Member of the Timber Trade Industrial Association, find out what AB Phillips can do for your business. Call us for an obligation free discussion on 1300 242 136.
For more information on the Timber Trade Industrial Association please visit http://ttia.asn.au/