Working At Heights Association (WAHA)
AB Phillips has partnered with the Working at Heights Association to provide tailored solutions for sub-contractors and companies in the Height Safety Industry including Manufacturers, Importers, Exporters, Installers, Rope Access, Trainers, Certifiers and Professional Advisors.
AB Phillips provides:
- Excellent customer service including a dedicated claims team to represent our client’s best interests.
- Professional Indemnity policy that provides a difference in condition extension to your Public Liability insurance over all your business activities. This is an important cover that eliminates various gaps between Public Liability and Professional Indemnity cover.
- Public and Products Liability includes cover for claims arising out of Professional Advice or Service.
- Our policies include important areas of covers that we have often seen excluded by our competitors.
- We have exclusive insurance markets for your industry and access to a wide variety of other insurers to provide comparative quotes/policies where appropriate.
- We will work with clients to ensure the right level of cover is agreed and discuss what’s important and appropriate for individual client’s needs.
Our suite of specialised products includes:
- Public and Products Liability coverage
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Income Protection and Life Cover
- Property Insurance
- Management Liability Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Contract Works
For more information about how we can help your business, please contact:
Kate Penny, Account Manager on 03 8586 9322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Gardiner-Smith, Account Manager on 03 8586 9363 or email email@example.com
Please note: WAHA will receive a commission on any new business, however there is no obligation for members to move to AB Phillips.