Refrigerated Warehouse & Transport Association of Australia Ltd. (RWTA)
AB Phillips is pleased to be the preferred General Insurance, Workers Compensation and Human Resources supplier to members of the Refrigerated Warehouse & Transport Association of Australia (RWTA).
The Refrigerated Warehouse & Transport Association of Australia Ltd (RWTA) represents both the warehousing and transport sectors involved in the storage, distribution and transportation of temperature controlled products in what is known as the Australian Cold Chain. RWTA members range from Corporate Members (the major corporations and larger companies) to Full Members (medium companies, boutique and smaller operators) in both the warehousing and transport sectors.
The RWTA was formed when the storage associations' membership decided that the nexus between cold storage and refrigerated transport was such that it would be an advantage to form a representative forum at which both segments could discuss industry conditions and requirements.
The RWTA now provides that forum and opportunity for all companies who are members of this industry specific association.
AB Phillips works closely with the RWTA to deliver an extensive Risk Management Program including Insurance and Workers Compensation to manage RWTA Members’ complete needs.
We offer RWTA members a comprehensive Business Insurance program which is tailored specifically to the refrigerated warehouse and transport industry including some specifically tailored policy extensions for Members. We will ensure member interests are well served as we have the knowledge and expertise to source the best possible cover(s) at the right price. We also have a team of claims specialists who will work with clients in the event of a claim to protect their interests.
The Business Insurance Products we believe are highest priority for the industry are:
- ISR / Property Insurance: This policy covers loss of or damage to physical assets (except vehicles). Building, Plant and Machinery for replacement and stock at cost. We can include Customer Goods if required.
- Business Interruption Insurance: This policy covers loss of income as a result of an insured peril occurring. In simple terms it protects your fixed expenses, increased working costs and profit margin.
- Vehicle Insurance: Covering vehicle fleets. There are different options on policy structure that we can tailor depending upon what is most suitable for you.
- Marine Transit Insurance: Covering the customers goods in transit or just liability only. The cover needs to be tailored to the terms and conditions of your consignment note.
There are also a number of other insurance and risk products of high relevance to RWTA Members that we can provide.
Our Workers Compensation experts can work with RWTA Members to implement a tailored risk program that delivers real cost savings and results and a safer work environment for you and your employees. AB Phillips Workers Compensation Risk Services offers a comprehensive risk program including:
- Review Services
- Injury Management
- Injury Prevention
- Policy Placement and Structure (WA, ACT, NT & Tas)
We also provide an advisory service called AdviceLine whereby RWTA Members can phone or email us to receive professional advice on anything relating to Workers Compensation or OH&S.
For more information about AdviceLine or for a free, no obligation discussion with one of our professional Workers Compensation specialists, call 1300 242 136 or email us at email@example.com
If you are a Member of the RWTA, find out what AB Phillips can do for your business.
Call AB Phillips for an obligation free discussion on 1300 242 136. For more information on the Refrigerated Warehouse and Transport Association please visit http://www.rwta.com.au/