Finance and Mortgage Advisor
"Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Customer service is our difference and our customers are central to everything we do. If you value exceptional customer service, low fees and a competitive interest rate combined with the optimal mortgage structure, then you have come to the right place!
Andrew has an extensive banking background with experience across roles in residential lending, business banking and financial markets. In 2012, he began his career in mortgage broking specialising in residential mortgages and investment loans.
With previous experience in residential lending and as a fully qualified mortgage broker, Andrew understands both sides of the equation which enables him to get the best results for you.
Andrew's strengths include:
- Exceptional Customer Service including taking the time to listen and fully understand your circumstances and requirements
- Researching and recommending competitive loan product options that are most suitable for your needs
- Forward thinking to recommend loan structures that work for you now whilst also considering your plans for the future
- Negotiating market best interest rates with our panel of over 30 lenders
- Taking customers through a step by step approach from initial meeting, loan submission and approval, right through to the timely settlement of your loan
- Tips, tricks and advice from years of experience, to help you repay your loan faster and regain your financial freedom sooner
- B. Bus. (Banking and Finance)
- Cert IV in Financial Services (Finance /Mortgage Broking)
- Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing
- National Consumer Credit Protection Act (NCCP)
- MFAA Self-Managed Super Fund Lending accredited training
- FBAA Seniors Equity Release (Reverse Mortgage) accredited training
- Accredited member of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
- Member of the Credit Investment Ombudsman Service (CIO)
- Member of the Australian Finance Group Aggregator (AFG)
- ASIC Credit Representative - 433435
AB Phillips Pty Ltd (ABN 91 007 075 934), is a Credit Representative of Australian Finance Group Ltd ABN 11 066 385 822, Australian Financial Services License and Australia Credit Licence No. 389087.