Workers Compensation Risk Services
Workers Compensation can often be the largest insurance cost for business. Our Workers Compensation experts will work with you to implement a tailored risk program that delivers real cost savings and results in a safer work environment for you and your employees.
AB Phillips Workers Compensation Risk Services offers a comprehensive risk program including:
We review Premium and Claims retrospectively and identify any potential refunds and ensure your Workers Compensation premium structure is compliant. We provide a report on completion of the review detailing all potential premium savings and recommendations in regards to premium structure and claims reduction strategies (No result-No Fee).
Injury Management Services
Early intervention is key to ensuring injured workers are back to work as quickly as possible.
Our team of specialists work nationally and can assist clients with support over the phone or email with our AdviceLine service. If you need a little more support, our specialists can work onsite with you and/or your team to assist with all areas of Workers Compensation.
Injury Prevention Services
We work with you to implement a robust injury prevention strategy in line with current OH&S laws and regulations. We can also assist with sourcing training providers to assist in implementing injury prevention strategies.
Policy Placement & Structure
(Applicable only to WA, ACT, NT and TAS)
We provide expert insurance broking services to secure the right policy at the right price. We review your current structure and identify improvements to your program. We provide advice on any additional extensions that your business may require.
Five ways we help reduce your Premium
- Ensure your premium is structured correctly and that you are classified under the right Industry classification for ALL workplaces.
- Ensure you have been declaring your wages accurately dating back 4 years and into the future.
- Implement a robust Injury Management process to ensure all injured employees return to work as early as possible.
- Implement preventative strategies for your business to reduce the risk of incidents occurring in the future.
- Reduce the time and cost of having someone internally trained and capable of looking after your Workers Compensation program.
Did you know?
There are severe penalties for Directors and Senior Managers who do not comply with the ever-changing OH&S and Workers Compensation laws. We will assist you to ensure your business is up to date with this legislation which impacts all states in Australia.
Contact us for more information
For a free, no obligation discussion with one of our professional Workers Compensation specialists, call our Workers Compensation team on 1300 208 828 or email us at email@example.com
Phone: 03 8586 9333