Australian Rope Access Association (ARAA)
AB Phillips has a significant understanding of the Height Safety Industry extending for 15 years. We tailor each insurance program specifically to the client’s business and their needs.
We provide tailored solutions for sub-contractors and companies in the Height Safety Industry including Manufacturers, Importers, Exporters, Installers, Rope Access, Trainers, Certifiers and Professional Advisors.
AB Phillips provides:
- Excellent customer service including a dedicated claims team to represent our client’s best interests.
- Professional Indemnity policy that provides a difference in condition extension to your Public Liability insurance over all your business activities. This is an important cover that eliminates gaps between Public Liability and Professional Indemnity cover.
- Public and Products Liability includes cover for claims arising out of Professional Advice or Service.
Our policies include important areas of covers that may be excluded by our competitors.
We have exclusive insurance markets for your industry and access to a wide variety of other insurers to provide comparative quotes/policies where appropriate.
We will work with clients to ensure the right level of cover is agreed and discuss what’s important and appropriate for individual client’s needs.
Our suite of specialised products includes:
- Public and Products Liability coverage.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Income Protection and Life Cover
- Property Insurance
- Tools of Trade
- Management Liability Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Contract Works
For more information about how we can help your business, please contact 1300 242 136 or email email@example.com
For more information about the Australian Rope Access Association please visit their website www.araa.net.au