Residential Camps Insurance

AB Phillips have been providing insurance and financial service solutions to businesses operating in the residential camps and outdoor activity providers industry for more than 15 years. 

We have a long established partnership with the Australian Camps Association (ACA) and are pleased to be their preferred supplier of insurance and financial services to ACA Members.

Through working with the ACA, AB Phillips have developed knowledge and expertise in the varied risks that Camps operators face and have developed tailored insurance packages to protect and cover our Camps industry clients. 

We know that camps are places of exploration and adventure, but with this comes risks not normally faced in day-to-day life, and these risks need to be insured to protect you and your livelihood. Our Camps insurance facility gives Camps providers peace-of-mind that their clients can have a great camp experience without the worry of liability claims should something go wrong.

ACA_WEB (HR).jpg
Camps testimonial.JPG

Camps provider insurance checklist

If you are a Camps provider you may need to consider the following insurances to protect yourself:

  • Public Liability: protects you against the financial risk of being found liable for death, injury or loss from your negligence.

  • Professional Indemnity: protects you from legal action taken for losses incurred as a result of your advice.

  • Product Liability: if you sell, supply or deliver goods, even in the form of repair or service, you may need cover against claims of goods causing injury or damage.

  • Workers Compensation: Do you employ staff? You must provide accident and sickness insurance for your employees (workers compensation) through an approved insurer.

  • Personal accident and illness: If you are self employed you won’t be covered by workers compensation, so you may need to cover yourself for accident and sickness insurance through a private insurer.

  • Income protection or disability insurance: covers part of your normal income if you are prevented from working due to sickness or accident.

  • Building and contents: covers the building, contents and stock of your business against fire and other perils such as earthquake, lightning, storms, impact, malicious damage and explosion.

  • Burglary: insures your business assets against burglary, and is most important for retailers or a business which maintain an unattended premises.

  • Business interruption or loss of profits: covers you if your business is interrupted through damage to property by fire or other insured perils.

  • Fidelity guarantee: covers losses resulting from misappropriation by employees who embezzle or steal.

  • Machinery breakdown: protects your business when mechanical and electrical plant and machinery at the work site break down.

  • Motor vehicle: it is compulsory to insure all company or business vehicles for third party injury liability.

Contact our camps expert

Name *