Could you be paying too much Workers Compensation Premium?
Workers compensation premiums, and how they are calculated, are complex. Many businesses don't realise they are paying the incorrect amount of workers compensation premium, and overpayments are not uncommon.
At no risk or direct additional cost to your business, AB Phillips offer a 'no result, no fee' workers compensation premium review service. Via this service we will:
- Examine how your premium is structured and look for ways to reduce it.
- Review your industry classification to ensure it is correct.
- Check you are compliant with your WorkCover obligations and help you rectify any areas of non-compliance.
- Arrange overpayment refunds (if discovered).
- Provide a full report detailing our findings.
“At first I was sceptical when I was told by an insurance company, “we can save you money!” But then I thought, what do I have to lose? It’s a free assessment after all. WorkCover insurance is something we need, but hate paying.
So we filled out their survey and not long after received the results of our review. Apparently our workplace was incorrectly classified, and we were due for a refund. Much to my delight it was a very high five figure refund, backdated three years!”
Garrie James , Outdoor Timber Group
To book in a premium review or find out more about how we can assist with your Workers Compensation and WHS needs please contact us on 1300 242 136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org